[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.0 Beta 1 postedformapguide-internals

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 21 03:32:05 EST 2007

Hi Tom,

I don't think that it fixes the problem.  I installed the new version and it didn't appear to add any mime types under the mapguide application.  And after the install, the fusion samples don't work.  I'm wondering if this is because it isn't a clean installation.  If I have time again tomorrow I'll roll back my VM and start from scratch.

Jason

From: Tom Fukushima
Subject: RE: [mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.0 Beta 1 postedformapguide-internals

I couldn't reproduce the .json mime type problem before, but I posted a new web tier installer that should set it correctly.  Can you verify that it fixes the problem?