[mapguide-internals] FreeType version

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Mon Oct 1 03:28:06 EDT 2007

Em Sunday 30 September 2007 18:31:14 Walt Welton-Lair escreveu:
> I've had this down as a TODO for awhile - I'm glad you've volunteered to
> take care of this.  Sounds like a worthwhile thing to do.

Mandriva packages are built entirely against system tools, so as exception of
fixed db and dbxml and the gd with autodesk modifications, all other things
are usually up to date to release.
Mandriva 2008.0 is about to be released and have freetype2 2.3.5.
I already made it compile as usual, so i seen no issue in upgrade.

[]' from Angola