[mapguide-internals] LoadPackage fails with SymbolDefinition

Steve Dang steve.dang at autodesk.com
Fri Oct 5 14:27:43 EDT 2007

If you run the server built with the latest code from the trunk, it will
automatically fix the problem.

Alternately, do the following:

1. Get the latest scripts from the RepositoryAdmin folder.
2. Shut down the server.
3. Run RecoverRepositories.bat/sh.
4. Run SetupRepositoryIndices.bat/sh.
5. Re-start the server.