[fdo-internals] RE: [mapguide-internals] Case sensitivitychangeinMGOS 1.2?

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 9 15:56:46 EDT 2007

Jason,

That change was done around March (in build 54), to make the "like"
operation consistent with the rest of the other operations.
It means "Like" is now case sensitive.

And yes, with this, it included support for lower and upper function so
that your call can be replaced with something like this

Upper(lastname) like 'SMITH%'

RF