[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0 beta

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 16 16:13:32 EDT 2007

As far as I know they are not.  I will need to get someone to go over
them and see which make sense to fix for 2.0; that being said, even if
we set them for 2.0, they will not necessarily make it into 2.0.  Is
there a way to get a sense of importance for each ticket?

Maybe for now, we just enlist the common sense of one of the community
members... Jason, would you be able to go through them and prioritize
the tickets? Does this sound reasonable?