[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0 beta

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 17 02:22:00 EDT 2007

Wow,

Well, I did a bit of stuff, and am feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I don't know enough about what has already been done to question whether tickets are outstanding or need to be closed.  I went and removed milestones from a few tasks that didn't have assignees, but then I ran into some that I was pretty sure were being worked on but had no assignee, so stopped doing that.

I think that this needs a general sanity-check by someone familiar with current development status, especially removing the milestone from tickets that don't currently have development resources assigned to them.  Then, from all of the outstanding bugs, I think we can prioritise more easily.

Obviously, enhancements will have to wait until at least 2.1 at this point.  There are a few issues that stand out for sure though.

Jason