[mapguide-internals] Motion: RFC 30 - FDO Configuration XML Utility

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Sep 5 13:42:29 EDT 2007

Hi Leaf,

You will need to get a PSC member to carry out a motion.  The list of
PSC members and the statement that "Motions must be made by a PSC
member" can be found at the following location:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/psc.html.

Once we have Jason's (and others if there are any) comments addressed, I
can motion the RFC for you.  Feel free to send me a private email at
that time.

Thanks
Tom