[mapguide-internals] MapStudio OS

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Fri Sep 21 05:11:06 EDT 2007

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:

> I would like this project to eventually become part of the MapGuide Open
> Source project (or at least the OSGeo website).
> How do I apply for that?
>
> Please note that this project is my own hobby project, and is unrelated
> to GEOGRAF A/S.

Hi Kenneth,

Your project is really great, and I hope it will develop even more.

I don't know if this isn't implemented yet, but doesn't work for me:

1. Editing Raster layer:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12765984/Untitled-1.jpg

As you see, I can't change Feature resource for this layer.

2. Creating layer:

Although I click on the folder which contains Feature sources, I can't see
anything there, all folders look empty.

Is this expected or do I have some problems with my setup?