[mapguide-internals] Motion to vote on RFC 31 SymbolDefinition Support for Edit Controls and Rich Text Support (Markup)

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Sep 27 01:38:18 EDT 2007

Tom,

I think there was sufficient discussion on this to warrant a summary
of the opinions and the conclusion as to why the RFC was changed or
not based on feedback.  I am fairly sure we didn't reach a consensus
on whether this change is a good idea from the folks involved in the
discussion.  I am not opposed to moving ahead with it but I do think
we should have a summary before we vote.

Cheers

Paul