[mapguide-internals] Why are some FDO providers missing fromthe MapGuide installation?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Apr 5 14:55:03 EDT 2008

I'm going to be looking at building an NSIS installer for MGOS, hopefully in the next month or so but don't hold me to that...

I've also been considering whether WiX is a better choice, but it seems a bit less flexible.

Do you have any experience with either or a different open source install builder?

Jason

From: Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S
Subject: Re: [mapguide-internals] Why are some FDO providers missing fromthe MapGuide installation?

Who is maintaining the  merge modules for the existing providers?
I can try to create merge modules for the other providers, if I get some
starting ground.