[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Apr 8 14:27:51 EDT 2008

Hi Samuel,

This page talks about how to install and use use the PostGIS provider:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoPostGISNotes

But the download information is specific to MGOS 1.2 still.  For 2.0,
you should be able to extract the PostGIS provider from the Windows SDK
(assuming Windows) here:

http://fdo.osgeo.org/content/fdo-330-downloads

There is currently some work being done on this provider; Bruno Scott
from GeoMap Groupe (http://www.geomapgis.com/) is working on code
enhancements and bug fixes.

The MapGuide Users mailing list is generally a better place to ask about
this kind of thing; you're likely to get more responses there, and
everyone can benefit from the reply: