[mapguide-internals] Dynamic tile rendering proposal

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Aug 1 03:47:06 EDT 2008

Thanks for the feedback.

I can see that the rendering of each image needs to account for a much
larger featureset.
This will obviously give much worse performance, also more than I
originally expected.

I will try to split the larger image manually instead, and see if it
improves responsiveness.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S