[mapguide-internals] Error in login.php

sergi nistal serginistal at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:42:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

I´ve made a manual install (source code) in debug mode. The version of mapguide is 2.0.1 on Windows Vista and FDO version is 3.3.1. I´m following the guide 'Building MapGuide on Windows' and I´m in step 'Testing the Site Administrator' ('Verifying the Configuration') and in step 'Testing the Web Server Extensions'. The php_MapGuideApid.dll is in C:\MAPGUIDE2\mapguide-2.0.1\Web\bin\debug. Do I have to move the library elsewhere?

Another thing; in the next step ('Running Test Suites') all test are OK except the first (test CoordinateSystem), there are 7 failures. See attach images.

Thanks for all.