[mapguide-internals] FW: Problems with the UnitTest and with the Sample Data and Sample Applications (1 of 2)

sergi nistal serginistal at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:13:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

I´m installing a debug version of Mapguide 2.0.1 with FDO 3.3.1 on Windows Vista from source code.

I´m making 'Running Unit Test From a Web Browser' (document 'Building Mapguide on Windows'). The images 1a and 1b are the result of 'http://localhost/UnitTest/index.html', it doesn´t exist the option to choose the Test, only I can execute all the test, but when I 'Run test' the image 2 appears. Too, I´m 'installing Sample Data ans Sample Applications' (document with the same name) and when I make image 3 the result is image 4 (I don´t have installed Autodesk MapGuide Studio) and finally the result of the
http://localhost/mapguide/phpsamples/main.php is image 5, the result ofhttp://localhost/mapguide/phpviewersample/ajaxtiledviewersample.php is image 6 and the result of http://localhost/mapguide/phpviewersample/ajaxviewersample.php is image 7, is everything ok? it should not appear map, data?

PD- The result of the 'Testing the Web Server Extensions' (http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/ajaxviewer.php/?WEBLAYOUT=Library://ATest.WebLayout) is image 8. Is the message correct?

If you need another data, please contact me. Thank you very much.

¡Sé solidario, haz clic! Por cada búsqueda que hagas desde Windows Live Search, estarás ayudando a los que más lo necesitan Un clic solidario

¿Quieres los emoticonos y guiños más divertidos? Descárgate Internet Explorer 7, y consigue contenidos exclusivos cada semana. ¡Gratis!
http://www.vivelive.com/IEAK7