[mapguide-internals] Problem with Authorization/Authentication of mapguide clients (not browser) in mapagent CGI [SOLVED] HOW TO DEBUG the WebTier

UV uvwild at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 01:35:36 EST 2008

great timing.
I just realized that I should debug the webtier to understand my failed
ajaxviewer request better.
thanks!

So its dllhost.exe instead of inetinfo.exe....
I can also imagine that this is also depending somehow on the isolation
settings for the web application in IIS5.1

so this can be added to a wiki now but where? I think someone accredited
needs to create the structure first...

Cheers,
UV