[mapguide-internals] Tile caching

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:08:25 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Traian Stanev
<traian.stanev at autodesk.com> wrote:

>  I don't know much about tilecache and WMS-C -- is that the same format as the NASA tiled WMS?
>
>  http://onearth.jpl.nasa.gov/tiled.html

Pretty much i think but you can teach tilecache about different backends,

the existing tilecache providers live here
http://svn.tilecache.org/trunk/tilecache/TileCache/Layers/

refactoring Mike Adair's openlayers mapguide support into python and
adding auto configuration
of the tile grid using getresourcecontent would be quite straight forward