[mapguide-internals] Branch for MGOS 2.0

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jan 22 18:10:33 EST 2008

Do you mean for 2.0.0-rc1?

I just finished some reading on SVN tags.  I didn't realize that it was
actually creating a full copy of the code for each tag.  I still think
that tags are valuable, but perhaps we shouldn't be wasting all that
disk space on RCs :)

From: Trevor Wekel
Subject: RE: [mapguide-internals] Branch for MGOS 2.0

Ok.  I was just chatting with Tom and he would like to see a tag for
2.0.0.  Bruce is also fine with the tag.  So that's a +4.  Should I go
ahead and create one?

Tim, did the 18.6 build come from trunk or branches/2.0.x?