[mapguide-internals] RE: Coding Standards

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jul 14 17:03:10 EDT 2008

Well darn... time to just retire the www site :)  I have no idea if they
are the same.  Bruce?

Yes, when I can find some time (I've got something to do for Haris
first) I'll try to convert the API standards doc as well.  Is there a
newer internal version I should be working from?

From: Tom Fukushima
Subject: [mapguide-internals] RE: Coding Standards

This looks like http://mapguide.osgeo.org/generalcodingguidelines.html
which is pointed to from http://mapguide.osgeo.org/developer.html.  Are
they the same?

Another document there
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/apicodingguidelines.html also has some
guidelines.

I suspect we will replace the first link above with our new version.
Jason, could you do the same with our "apicodingguidelines" doc?

I have some changes from about a year ago that need to go into the
general guidelines from Steve; looks like I'll have to get off my butt,
dig them up and get them into the wiki version.