[mapguide-internals] RFC 50 - Hide Legend Styles

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Fri Jul 18 14:27:43 EDT 2008

The motivation is not from Studio as Studio cannot do anything about the issue. You have to use the web tier test pages to grab the XML/edit it/ then save it back - I wish Studio could do this for you now, but it cannot.

The motivation is so that the layer definition doesn't have to have style information removed/added whenever you would like to alter the appearance of the legend.

Thanks,
Bruce