[mapguide-internals] Suggestion for improving the RFC process

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Jul 21 15:32:47 EDT 2008

+1 Tom. I'm in favor of this. Do we need to RFC this?  I hope not; let's just update the RFC template.

And as far as I can see it barely adds any overhead, and may make it easier for even the developer to find the relevant ticket since they could go through the RFC instead of having to go through trac.