[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 49 - Enhance ServerErrorReporting

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 16 22:46:04 EDT 2008

Well...

I was chatting with Bruce about this one today but it could have some negative impacts.  I could add a "TreatWarningAsError" parameter to serverconfig.ini.  This would upgrade all warnings to full blown exceptions with complete stack trace information.

It could be difficult to implement depending on catch logic but I will investigate it.  And it would completely kill your map unless all the stylization, labels, etc, were 100% perfect.