[mapguide-internals] Future?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Mar 19 01:24:19 EDT 2008

:)

I've added a few items to the Future page:

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Future <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Future>

Just basic stuff, didn't get much time to flesh the ideas out yet.

I'd welcome any input on these three new items (go ahead and hack the wiki).

I keep meaning to go in and do an edit on the RESTful access page.  It needs some work, so don't anybody go implementing it as it stands! ;)

Dave Bouwman has a couple interesting posts on ArcGIS Server's rest stuff; it's great to see adoption of this architecture by a major player:

http://blog.davebouwman.net/2008/03/18/GettingSomeREST.aspx <http://blog.davebouwman.net/2008/03/18/GettingSomeREST.aspx>

http://blog.davebouwman.net/2008/03/18/ArcGISServerJavascriptAPIs.aspx <http://blog.davebouwman.net/2008/03/18/ArcGISServerJavascriptAPIs.aspx>