[mapguide-internals] Fusion is now at OSGeo

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 20 16:40:43 EDT 2008

Just a quick note to let you know that Fusion (recently bundled with
MapGuide OS 2.0) now has an official home courtesy of OSGeo at:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion

This comes with public SVN access, trac and tickets, and a set of
mailing lists.

Many thanks to OSGeo for our new home.  We are still moving in, so
there are lots of boxes to unpack and curtains to hang up.  Bear with
us while we get settled in :)

Fusion will continue to be bundled with new versions of MapGuide OS
and you can still discuss MapGuide-Fusion related issues on the
MapGuide lists and file Fusion-related tickets in MapGuide's trac
system, but we will also be building a community of developers and
users around Fusion on the new site.

If you are interested in watching or participating in Fusion
development, or the community of users that is growing there, please
come and join us.

Cheers

Paul

    Paul Spencer