[mapguide-internals] Bringing MapStudio Open Source into MapGuide project...

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Mar 28 13:53:02 EDT 2008

I got it working with mono on mac os x at some point, it was really
difficult though:

1) install mono
2) run MapStudio.exe

I don't know how non-mac people do all this work all the time! :)

In  all seriousness, though, I would be happy to test on "os x" and
provide install/run instructions.

Cheers

Paul