[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.1 status

Crispin at 1Spatial Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Fri May 2 10:50:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

Great news that there will be a quick turnaround on getting a release out.
Can I add the following points for discussion:

 * To enable us with projects and dependancies on MapGuide to have better
visibility of schedules.  The trac roadmap page says there will be a 2.1
release in "two months" but not a minor release.

 * It would be really good to see all the un-version-tagged issues reviewed
so there is visibility of issues.  I suspect many have been closed but there
are over 100 sitting in
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=&order=id

 Many thanks for your consideration,

  Crispin