[mapguide-internals] Vote: RFC 48 - MapStudio Open Source

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Fri May 2 11:54:57 EDT 2008

+1 Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jason Birch
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 9:02 PM
To: mapguide-internals at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Vote: RFC 48 - MapStudio Open Source

Hi all,

Given that sufficient time has passed and, to my knowledge, all outstanding concerns have been addressed, I would like to move that MapGuide RFC 48 be accepted.

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc48

+1  Jason

P.S. Any thoughts on MaestroAPI vs OSGeo.MaestroAPI?  I kinda like the latter.  I think that GDAL is doing this; I don't know about others.

From: Jason Birch
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Discuss: RFC 48 - MapStudio Open Source

Hi all,

I've put up an initial draft of an RFC for bringing MapStudio Open Source into the MapGuide project as discussed during the last PSC meeting:

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc48 <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc48>

Please take some time to review this RFC and provide comment.  If there is reasonable agreement, I would like to call a vote on this RFC sometime later this week.