[mapguide-internals] Vote: RFC 48 - MapStudio Open Source

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun May 4 19:56:54 EDT 2008

Ok, this has passed unanimously.  Thanks all.

Kenneth, if you haven't signed and sent this already, could you please do so?

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/Individual%20Contributor%20Agreement.pdf <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/Individual%20Contributor%20Agreement.pdf>

Once you've confirmed that you have signed and sent this, I believe that any of the existing committers can give you commit rights; I don't have the management URL for this handy but can look it up if someone needs it.

Let us know if there's anything else that has to happen to help with this migration.  I'd be happy to port the wiki pages from Google to trac.osgeo.org/mapguide, and set up a new component in Trac for Maestro.  If you have an OSGeo ID, can you please let me know what it is so I can set you up as the default owner?  I can also help to move tickets.  Trac's attachment allowance isn't anywhere near as large as Google's though, so there may be some files (I'm thinking of a large XML file that Andrew posted a couple weeks back) that we can't copy over.

Jason

From: Jason Birch
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Vote: RFC 48 - MapStudio Open Source

Given that sufficient time has passed and, to my knowledge, all outstanding concerns have been addressed, I would like to move that MapGuide RFC 48 be accepted.