[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.1 status

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon May 12 16:25:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

We tried to integrate Fusion 1.0.5 but ran into some problems.  Instead of waiting for those remaining Fusion fixes, which we won't be able to start integrating until next week at the earliest, I would like to put out 2.0.1. For those who really want to use Fusion 1.0.5 and 1.0.6, I believe these can be overlaid on top of the existing files (well, that or something like that is what Chris does when he tests it).

If someone could smoke test the posting at http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/2.0.1/ before I announce, that would be good.  I plan to announce tomorrow or Wednesday.  Also, I decided on not doing an RC because there have only been bug fixes put into this version.

Thanks
Tom