[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.1 status

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 13 10:39:16 EDT 2008

Speaking for myself, I would feel a lot more comfortable if MGOS2.0.1
shipped with the current 1.0 branch, or preferably if I made a a new
1.0.6 release of Fusion.

Also, I'm not sure what end users prefer, but in the MapGuide templates,
the fusionError method should remove the alert() call.  This would mean
that it would fail silently rather than showing the popup.

Zac: how is it broken?  I'm testing tiled and untiled maps in IE and
Firefox and haven't encountered any errors yet, but I'm also not testing
any redlining functions.

Mike