[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0.1 status

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed May 14 19:06:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

I took the liberty of merging the Fusion code into the branch and then manually setting off a build during the day.  The new installers are now posted at the same location as the older candidates: http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/2.0.1/

Could someone do a test of Fusion? I did some and didn't run into any errors: the measure distance tool still displays distance in degrees for the Sheboygan map :)--- is there a ticket for this?

Tom