[mapguide-internals] Problem sending mail to the list

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue May 27 04:39:41 EDT 2008

I ocasionally get a response from the mailserver (see below).
The response seems to come after I have recieved a copy of my mail from
the mailserver.
This indicates that it was sent and recieved correctly.
Does it mean that one or more recipients did not recieve the mail?
Can it be fixed?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S