[mapguide-internals] MapStudio/Maestri returnig error 559 on postgis provider..

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed May 28 11:48:09 EDT 2008

Ok.

That part is for overriding the coordinate system of the layer.
I have labeled it appropriately for the next release.
It is unfortunate if it doesn't work, but it might be a problem with the
coordinate system in the database.

You should be able to ignore it, and simply save the featuresource
without a coordinate system override.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S