[mapguide-internals] MapStudio/Maestri returnig error 559 on postgis provider..

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat May 31 14:50:24 EDT 2008

If you can suply me with some form of login (privately, of course), I
can try it out.
Alternatively, I would have to set up an identical environment, to test
it out.

Just so we are clear on the procedure for creating the layer:
1. Click New -> Dataconnection
2. Select "OSGeo Provider for PostGIS", Click OK
3. Enter Database, server, port and login information
4. Click "Test connection"
5. Verify that the test message is "Provider reported no errors"
6. Save featuresource.
7. Click New -> Layer
8. Click the browse button
9. Select the feature source saved in step 5
10. Verify that the tables are listed in the "Schema" dropdown.

If you get this far, everything is working as expected.
If not, you can try the OGR provider in step 2.
If there are no tables in step 10, I expect there to be some setup
required for the PostGIS database.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S