[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Open Source 2.1 - where isthecontinuous integration system ????

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Thu Nov 13 19:03:52 EST 2008

I have a PayPal account already set up.  I also have an ESX Server box with 4 cores, 8 GB ram, and approximately 250GB of disk running in my basement.  This should be enough hardware to run build VMs for a few distros.  My outgoing internet connection is a bit slow but it should be ok for occasional remote access.

I think BuildBot will also work for Windows.  It may be possible to set up daily builds and weekly "promotes" using BuildBot.