[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Open Source 2.1 - whereisthecontinuous integration system ????

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Nov 14 08:52:37 EST 2008

I believe that we in  SL-King ( Davor Klemen) could put time to help to
create and manage windows installations.

WiX looks like nice way to go.
Jason, Davor will look into projects you already did and try to get
familiar with MG/WiX.
If you already have ideas/tasks for further steps, we are all ears :)

Haris