[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Open Source 2.1 -whereisthecontinuous integration system ????

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Sun Nov 16 22:25:35 EST 2008

To facilitate the open source build environment, I have set up a Windows Server 2003 Domain controller and a Windows Server 2003 build server with specific ports opened under a single virtual IP address.

I decided to go with a Windows domain controller because I expect we will also need a Windows 2008 test machine for the builds.  Over time, I would like to turn this environment into a full blown build and test environment for MapGuide which includes various database servers.  I believe single point authentication will make the infrastructure easier to manage.

The Windows machines are licensed under an SPLA agreement.  I expect per user licensing will be the most cost effective.  I can give PSC members and their delegates immediate access to the build server assuming we can come up with appropriate funding at some point.