[mapguide-internals] RE: Project Sponsorship

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Nov 24 03:14:31 EST 2008

I find that you and Zac are right to the point.

I have tried many times over to debug something in MapGuide, but there
is simply
no core documentation avalible. The internal division in request and
response packets
make sense from a performance perspective, but since there is no
documentation
on what the request/response flow is, it is very difficult to trace a
package.

I have requested such documentation before, but have not seen it yet.

A mentor would be nice, but for starters, a "core developer guide" would be
more helpfull (to me at least).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S