[mapguide-internals] sp_cursorfetch

ljv johan.vikstrom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:40:04 EST 2008

We are running on an IIS server and has a MSSQL server as database.

Since the data query is to complex to build in mapguide we use a view.

When we test we find that the use of sp_cursorfetch when reading the data
causes massive cpu load and it is extremly slow.

Is there anyway to get the mgserver to bulkread data instead of single
fetching, or perhaps to use storedprocedures, ?