[mapguide-internals] Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.LayerInfo.Save

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Nov 24 07:58:16 EST 2008

The Autodesk Studio comment is most likely to be acted upon, if you send
it directly to Autodesk.

Where do you see the slowdown without the cultureinfo?
Maestro only uses the mapagent.fcgi wrapper, and the web.config is .Net
related, so they should not affect each other.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S