[mapguide-internals] RE: Project Sponsorship

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 26 12:55:55 EST 2008

Kenneth,

I agree with you completely that developer documentation is not readily available as it should be.
This is being worked on.

If you are looking for the HTTP API documentation - that hasn't been written yet and is something we would like to do.

The goal here is to completely document the API.

I have updated the architecture documentation to include the operation processing information you have requested. http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideArchitecture#OperationProcessing

Note: There is still lots more to add to the architecture document that I am still working on.

Thanks,
Bruce