[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 57 - Refining the linuxbuildprocess and generating install packages

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:43:41 EST 2008

Jason, that makes sense with regards to trac, I've been knee deep in JIRA for
a while and we approach things a bit differently given the extra
flexibility that
JIRA provides (primarily multiple components, affects version(s) and
fix version(s) . )

that also makes complete sense with regards to requiring the
contributors agreement
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Contributor_Agreement

Thanks for the info Frank about subversion

Is there anything else we need to discuss prior to putting the up for
a PSC vote?

The only thing is approval process for the sandboxers... how does that work?

if you have an a valid osgeo contributors agreement and want to get
in, you get access?

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca> wrote:
> I feel that we could give sandbox committers full access and expect them
> to "do the right thing".  My personal take is that if we do this we
> should require that our sandbox committers sign a contribution agreement
> though.
>
> Other projects like gdal and openlayers create the sandbox at the same
> level as trunk, branches, etc, and as far as I know don't set up Trac
> components for the sandbox.  We could either overload the "Build"
> component, or create a new component for CMake I guess.

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168