[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 57 - Refining the linuxbuildprocess and generating install packages

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 26 18:58:12 EST 2008

I've fixed up that page.  Feel free to enter task tickets for any web page changes; I think that this will help to keep the noise on this mailing list down.

The MapGuide Architecture page is available from here: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/
and indirectly from here: http://mapguide.osgeo.org/developer.html (which is the "As a Contributor" link from the main page). Where are you thinking of adding another link?  (BTW, this also could be added as a task ticket).

Thanks
Tom