[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Architecture document (was Project Sponsorship)

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 19:50:43 EST 2008

one thing which would help with this document is the trac plugin, like the
one on this page

http://ortus.svnrepository.com/coldbox/trac.cgi/wiki#HandsOnGuides

i know there has been some reluctance to complicate the trac install with
plugins

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Tom Fukushima
<tom.fukushima at autodesk.com>wrote:

> Bruce,
>
> There is an "interaction between servers" diagram in the document (Figure
> 3), when does that happen?
>
> I did a couple minor tweaks with formatting.  I also tried referencing code
> from the classes described in the document (Operation, OperationRequest,
> etc.) but I couldn't find the corresponding ones.  I did make one for
> Operation though by pointing it to ServiceOperation.h; hope that was
> correct.
>

> Like everyone else is saying, this is a great document and thanks for doing
> it. I think that it will be a tough job for a single person to maintain when
> it is done (and to create for that matter). We should try to get more people
> involved with it---I hear that developers like writing documentation :)

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168