[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 57 - Refining the linux buildprocess and generating install packages

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Nov 27 15:26:46 EST 2008

Yes, that would be nice, but would it complicate using trac for MapGuide?
If so, I can live without it. I have not seen any problems that would be
easier fixed if there was a milestone.

The version filed could use an "SVN" option and perhaps a revision field
for reporting bugs, for MapGuide as well as Maestro.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S