[mapguide-internals] Fusion - Base layers questions...

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Oct 8 10:55:00 EDT 2008

Jason,

this is not supported yet, Mike has been working on and off on this.
It is still my intention to get this done for Fusion 2.0 which would
hopefully also be included in MapGuide 2.1.

Mike is wrapping up the 1.1 release (there will still be some
outstanding bugs) in the next day or so, and then moving on to getting
ready for a 2.0 beta in time for inclusion in the MapGuide 2.1 beta.
At this point, there are two remaining features I would like to get
in, arbitrary OpenLayers layers and changing from the existing client
side vector code to OpenLayers vector code.

Cheers

Paul