[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 52 - Remove GD Renderer

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 8 11:45:50 EDT 2008

We should just turn geometric clipping on for the AGG renderer. That will fix all these problems at the cost of displaying an unseemly polygon outline for polygons that are clipped to the screen extent. Might be a worthy tradeoff. Change false to true on lines 461 and 498 of ServerRenderingService.cpp for those interested...

This is in case the RenderMap API is used, RenderDynamicOverlay already has that set to true, so I have no idea what would be causing such problem for RenderDynamicOverlay.

Traian