[mapguide-internals] Sheboygan package

sergi nistal serginistal at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:42:25 EDT 2008

Hi, the problem was that I used FireFox3.

Now I have other problems (see images.rar):

1- The result of the image 'mapagent1.jpg' is 'mapagent2.jpg', it´s ok (argument out of range)?

2- Warning in 'find address' (image with the same name). It works but it returns this warning:

Warning:Call-timepass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like topass it byreference, modify the declaration of xml_set_object(). Ifyou would liketo enable call-time pass-by-reference, you cansetallow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI fileinC:\MAPGUIDE2\mapguide-2.0.1\Web\src\phpviewersample\findaddress\kd_xmlrpc.phponline 83 (and other lines)

3- Problem in 'query features'.Images'query features1.jpg' and 'query features2.jpg'. In the box'Layer' onlyappears '>', in the box 'Property' appears nothing, ...

4- The same problem that 3 in 'theme player'.

5- To use 'plot as DWF' (image 'plot.jpg') I need Autodesk DWF Viewer, don´t?

Thanks.