[mapguide-internals] Motion: post MGOS 2.0.2

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Sep 9 14:37:06 EDT 2008

Tom,

will you be able to include Fusion 1.1 in this release?  It is in RC
now, and should be available soon.  This fixes a LOT of problems since
1.0.7.  There would be some changes required to the MapGuide templates
to account for changes in the OpenLayers localization code.  AndrewD has
done these I believe, and we may be able to get patches?

Regardless, I'm +1 just for the MapGuide core fixes.

From: Tom Fukushima
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Motion: post MGOS 2.0.2

It looks like we can get some time from our build team to produce a MGOS
2.0.2 in the next week or so.  It will have the FF3 fix in it so I think
that it will be well received.

I motion that when it becomes available, we post it and announce it.