[mapguide-internals] MGOS Live CD

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 03:05:54 EDT 2008

I just tried it and it worked great, once concern is that the none of
the database providers work,
the are all missing required libraries. (i tried mysql, postgis & arcsde)

ie: An exception occurred in FDO component. CLNT_8_UNABLE_TO_LOAD_LIBRARY

is it possible to either exclude these providers from provider.xml ?

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:36 PM, François Van Der Biest
<francois.vanderbiest at camptocamp.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Thank's for your CD-reviews ;-)
>
> Unfortunately, the LiveCD does not include the FF3 patch.
> Thus, we shipped it with FF2.
>
> The next step would be to merge this CD into the future "OSGeo" LiveDVD that
> is currently being prepared [1]
> Unfortunately, we won't have enough time to do so before Foss4G.
>
> Cheers,
> F.
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc
>

> 2008/9/16, Zac Spitzer <zac.spitzer at gmail.com>:
>>
>> Does this Livecd include the Firefox 3 patch?

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)
+61 405 847 168