[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Open Source 2.0.2 posted

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Sep 18 11:51:29 EDT 2008

I don't personally have a problem with this as long as the FDO team is
fairly confident of the stability of the 3.3 branch (which is supposed
to be stable) at the point you pulled it from.  Is it still
binary-compatible with the version that was released with Map3D SP1?

In the future, it would be nice to coordinate with FDO releases.
Ideally, since there are non-MapGuide clients of FDO, it would be nice
if the FDO project could release a 3.3.2 package that others could use
to be at the same level as MapGuide if it is logical to roll up the 3.3
branch fixes at this point.  Any thoughts FDO PSC?

From: Tom Fukushima
Subject: RE: [mapguide-internals] MapGuide Open Source 2.0.2 posted

It looks like the FDO version in the latest MGOS 2.0.2 builds we are
planning to use is 3.3.0.3901.  This doesn't correspond to any official
FDO release.  I think that this is bad, but at the same time I would
like to get the fixes in. Does anyone have a problem with that? If so,
could you get FDO to do a corresponding patch release for this?